Applicationa nre invited by an autonomous organization for the following posts from suitable (male/female) eandidates having qualification, experience and domicile as mentioned against each post:
- Assistant Secretary (02 Posts) Qualification: Second Class or Grade “C” Masters Degree in any discipline. 2 years academic/administrative experience in Govt./Semi- Govt./autonomous organization
- Data Processing Supervisor (01 Posts) Qualification: 2nd Class or Grade “C” Master’s Degree in Computer Science from the institution recognized by HEC
- Data Processing Assistant (01) Qualification: Second class or Grade C Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Economics and 3 years experience in the field of and/or supervisory experience in data control/data entry operation. Science/Math/Statistics/Physics/
- Assistant (01) Qualification: Second class Bachelor’s Degree. Certificate of 6 Weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB must be submitted by the candidate after selection before completion of probation period.
- Accounts Assistant (06) Qualification: _Second Bachelor’s class Degree. Certificate of 6 Weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB must be submitted by the candidate after selection before completion of probation period.
- Stenotypist (06)_ Qualification: intermediate pass with a speed of 80 words in Shorthand and per 40 words minute in Typing/Computer handling
- Data Entry Operator (03). Qualification: Bachelors Degree Statistics/EconomicsPhysics/Mathematics from the institution/university recognized by HEC with a minimum speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour for data entry.
- UDC (03). Qualification: HSSC pass with 45% marks. Certificate of 3 Weeks Basic IT Training Course Concluding MS office) conducted by NITB must be submitted by the candidate after selection before completion of probation period.
- LDC (16). Qualification: SSC pass with typing/Computer handling speed of 30 words per minute. Certificate of 3 Weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB must be submitted by the candidate after selection before completion of probation period.
- Electrician (01). Qualification: SSC pass CCortificate in the relevant trade.
- 0petator Photocopier (05) Qualification:Primary pass having 2 years experience of handling duplicating machine/Photocopier.
- Driver (04). Qualification: ssC Pass HTV license with 3 years experience as Driver Knowledge of tráffic rules.
- Despatch Rider (02). Qualification: _SSC pass Licence of Motorcycle with 2 years experience as D.R
- Telephone Technician (06). Qualification: Matriculated with Science and at least 2 years experience in the relevant field in any Organization
- Sanitary worker (01). Qualification: Primary Pass Good Health
- Naib-Qasid (10). Qualification: Primary Pass Good Health
- Security Guard (05). Qualification: Primary Pass Good marksman with robust health (preference will be given to Ex-Army personnel)
HOW TO APPLY
- Please apply online on National Job Portal Website:www.njp.gov.pk, & fill up the Application Form properly.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up and incomplete will not be entertained.
- Last date of submission of application form is S January, 2021.
- To apply for more than one position, please fill a separate form.
- For further information, please visit National Job Portal website: www.njp.gov.pk or Call: 051-9265052
TERM & CONDITIONS
- Candidates already working in Govermment, Semi Government or Autonomous organizations should apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation (where applicablte) will be allowed as per Govermment rules.
- Age of the candidates will be counted from closing date.
- Those applying for the post against Disable Quota should provide the Disability Certificate and have the ability to perform official duties.
- The sclected candidates will initially be appointed in Islamabad, but if the need arises, they may be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Eligible and short listed applicants will be informed by post for their tests/interviews.
- No T’A/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for test/interview. NOTE: The office reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts of any of the categories or cancel the whole advertisement part of it. PID (I) 3637/20